Freitag, 25. März 2011

Gehäkelte Top " Prinzessin" mit Rose, top de croche "Prinzessin" crochet Top- Bändchen,Oberteil

I created this Top to present one cusin. I started to crochet it in begining of Europe winter ( 2010) But then I got lazy and stoped it, and now I decide to finishing...
I used one cotton thread with a bit glitter but fast not appear. As always I give more than one option to finishing my clothes, you can see all them on video under.


Comecei a fazer o Top em 2010, comeco de inverno na europa. Ia presentear uma prima, mas sabe como e, veio a preguica e parei-o. Agora, finalmente dei o acabamento final, mas como sempre, em minhas pecas gosto de deixar mais de uma opcao pro acabamento. Se quiser ve-los, assista o video. Usei uma fio tipo fitinha, com um pouco de brilho, quase imperceptivel, so a noite mesmo.Se quiser ver os detalhes dos acabamentos, assista o video abaixo.




Keine Kommentare:

Blog protected, do not copie

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape